- Controlling Windows XP/Vista from a remote machine
- This shows how to set up a two node distributed system. One
node runs Windows XP/Vista Erlang, the other runs Linux Erlang. There is
an example program which allows the Linux Erlang to
manipulate the Windows XP/Vista registry.
- Small Examples
- This is a set of small example programs
Each example is a single file. Instructions for running each
example are given. Level intermediate
- Klacke's examples
Yet more Erlang programs which do even more useful things.
- Quick introduction to parsing
- Plain Joe's spitting in the sawdust guide to parsing.
- This is a set of example programs which do useful things (The
Erlang equivalents to the unix find, make and ftp
programs, and a complete mini-OS written in Erlang).