Erlang is a programming language designed at
the Ericsson Computer Science
Open-source Erlang is being released to
help encourage the spread of
Erlang outside Ericsson.
We are releasing free of charge:
- The entire source code
of the current Erlang system.
- Extensive libraries of code for building robust fault-tolerant distributed
applications. All with documentation.
All the above software has been battle tested in a number of
Ericsson products, for example AXD301
- White Paper
- Describes open-source Erlang.
- Erlang Public License (EPL).
- EPL is a derivative work of
the Mozilla Public License (MPL). It contains terms which differ from
MPL, mainly in terms of jurisdiction. The license is constructed in
accordance with the laws of Sweden.
- EPL translation
- A text intended to help you understand the legal text.
The legal text is the license, so if you have any doubts, refer to the